YOU GUYS ROCK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOU GUYS ROCK

FOR VENOM

Home  Search  Latest imagesLatest images  Register  Log in  

please receive my humblest apologies T_T

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jerry

please receive my humblest apologies T_T Empty
PostSubject: please receive my humblest apologies T_T   please receive my humblest apologies T_T Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:53 am

To all dynamitians,

Good day to all of you guys.I am so sorry for all the evil i have said and done,like speaking bad languages, and doin many things that aint mentioning,especially to you Haicooooooooo and Elida.And Elida when i said that i loved you...et.c i was just joking because i am really bored with nothing to do , and HAicooooo what you and elida were talking about me,about my borrowing your pen and more, i knew all of them and i understand you since you thought that i am so greedy in your sight.Big brother Peeete, please forgive if i had ever pressured you or stressed you about my reckless whimpering about a dragon set 3opt.So sorry bro please forgive me form the bottom of your heart T_T.

In your side, maybe i looked like a greedy person bent on abusing your loving-kindness.But in my part, i was just so anxious to have a good set after that scan. so once again, please forgive me for all my faults.I just want our connections guys not to be marred by hatred and misconceptions. And P.S , my avatar as Elida taunted me,is not my present face.That was taken 10 years ago hehe..

ever honest ,

Jerry A.K.A PinHead as others call me punkhead or rockhead or Brutalhead
Back to top Go down

please receive my humblest apologies T_T
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YOU GUYS ROCK :: Fun Area :: Off Discussion on Guilds/Forum :: Guests-
Jump to: