YOU GUYS ROCK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOU GUYS ROCK

FOR VENOM

Home  Search  Latest imagesLatest images  Register  Log in  

I wtched the greatest PK event today

Go down 
+2
Randy
Glorious
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SOMEone

I wtched the greatest PK event today Empty
PostSubject: I wtched the greatest PK event today   I wtched the greatest PK event today Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:11 am

haicoooooo boi, i was in dev gate watching you killing with ur hostiles. and i see one of them hes wearing a plate set.... and u have a hard tym pk-ing him.. why is it?..
Back to top Go down
Glorious
Admin
Glorious

PostSubject: Re: I wtched the greatest PK event today   I wtched the greatest PK event today Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:57 am

I'm going to be clear

Create 1 more goddamnit account and all of them dissapear
Back to top Go down
Randy
Amateur
Randy

PostSubject: Re: I wtched the greatest PK event today   I wtched the greatest PK event today Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:03 am

rabbit woooo...calm down lazy pap,i think you should do what he said unless you will get ban forever wiz geek
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Pro
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: I wtched the greatest PK event today   I wtched the greatest PK event today Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:39 pm

Yes agree. magicwizz stop it. u got to many account.
one more move lazy pablo kick u here.
Back to top Go down
Jerry

PostSubject: it wasnot me!!!   I wtched the greatest PK event today Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:56 pm

how should i be involved in that when i am here for the last time asking for my apologies and then you people accuse me of that?
Back to top Go down
HANZ
Semi Pro
HANZ

PostSubject: Re: I wtched the greatest PK event today   I wtched the greatest PK event today Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:45 am

guess what .....

no need to talk about it
Back to top Go down
Elida
Admin
Elida

PostSubject: Re: I wtched the greatest PK event today   I wtched the greatest PK event today Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:35 am

haahhhahhhahahah i can kill 1 hit in our Hostile i think his noob but his wearing Plate set i meant SP
Back to top Go down
http://dynamite.friendhood.net
Glorious
Admin
Glorious

PostSubject: Re: I wtched the greatest PK event today   I wtched the greatest PK event today Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:04 pm

Jerry wrote:
how should i be involved in that when i am here for the last time asking for my apologies and then you people accuse me of that?

Meh god, somehow I think you've been playing online games for quite alot.. so you might know what an IP is.

So trust me, I guess I don't really need to Copy the IP here, do I?
Back to top Go down
R3MY
Pro
R3MY

PostSubject: Re: I wtched the greatest PK event today   I wtched the greatest PK event today Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:08 pm

wat's up ...?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dynamite.friendhood.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wtched the greatest PK event today   I wtched the greatest PK event today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wtched the greatest PK event today
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YOU GUYS ROCK :: Fun Area :: Off Discussion on Guilds/Forum :: Guests-
Jump to: