YOU GUYS ROCK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOU GUYS ROCK

FOR VENOM

Home  Search  Latest imagesLatest images  Register  Log in  

this is my story

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerry A.

this is my story Empty
PostSubject: this is my story   this is my story Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:24 am

In my side, why i said those bad words at the news section is taht, i wrong typed the words i still dont have set huhuhu,something like that and what H4NTO said really annoyed me, though i am not blaming anyone or h4nto himself.Then what haicoo added,pissed me more.And what jandec translates made what i said(the bad words) not the exact meaning. here is my meaning:You (all) are like the devil.i forgot the word in english for the term boysit. It would be much better if you fuck a pig ,you will be more happy.your talks are senseless and stupid like a fool's.Fuches!!!

to understand better guys, please read back bro peeete's post about his leaving and maybe you will get a slight idea of why i said that, and what prompted me to do that
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Pro
Kratos

this is my story Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is my story   this is my story Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:52 am

If u mean Bwesit then its not Bullshit. Its Hustle I think. Im not sure =)
I tut its Boysit it mean Boy sit or Kid Sit down hahahahaha.
I dont care what it means. I just Translate it.
and still Bad.
Back to top Go down
Glorious
Admin
Glorious

this is my story Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is my story   this is my story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:04 am

Trust me, I do not care

A big number of people get on my nerves, but I don't insult them in any way.

It's all about respect kid, how old are you? You can't come here and use those damn words acting like a 10 years old guy with a freaking big mouth.
Back to top Go down
HANZ
Semi Pro
HANZ

this is my story Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is my story   this is my story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:27 pm

Jerry A. wrote:
In my side, why i said those bad words at the news section is taht, i wrong typed the words i still dont have set huhuhu,something like that and what H4NTO said really annoyed me, though i am not blaming anyone or h4nto himself.Then what haicoo added,pissed me more.And what jandec translates made what i said(the bad words) not the exact meaning. here is my meaning:You (all) are like the devil.i forgot the word in english for the term boysit. It would be much better if you fuck a pig ,you will be more happy.your talks are senseless and stupid like a fool's.Fuches!!!

to understand better guys, please read back bro peeete's post about his leaving and maybe you will get a slight idea of why i said that, and what prompted me to do that

what u mean still on my opinion ... i still dont have set huhuhu.... <= that !

to understand is not curse in here in family....i never care if u can or cant donate at all for set just trying to be honest with ur self not taking benefit from others here ... as u can see peter donate a lot for his family and why ? for his family which is need it most.
as u can remember i ask about ur mg set and what u said ? that time u said wanna quit LT but when i asking ur mg set which its from family vault u said what ? .........
with that i dont need to judge u more .... i know why u r here..........

all u said in philipine words its all curse words , as i told " WANNA HEAR MINE ? "
i can curse u with mine too and said im sorry its not mine its my pilot lol!

CLEAR ?!
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Pro
Kratos

this is my story Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is my story   this is my story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:16 pm

But me I cannot say NO to Big H4NT0 if he ask me any. Right Big Bro?
Even the time we meet. I dont even know he is a Donator.
I just give him item without asking anything. I always give him 960B
almost everyweek =)

Then the next month he give me a leather set and Im shock coz that was my favorite set. And the biggest gift he give me is FO 3rd Wings affraid

Me n My Big Bro Peter n Hanz Hate Greedy. I dont name no one but that is what we hate
Back to top Go down
Roary
Amateur
Roary

this is my story Empty
PostSubject: hahahaha   this is my story Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:58 am

I dunno what to say about him... LOL peter to kind im never ask to him about GD set he just give me and trust me when our first time meet at dungeon 2(private meet with Peete) im so shock lol! ...then when im lost my GD and all others items he gave me after dupe scan...im just log in then peete call me asking what items im loosing and he give again donate set to me...im spechless and geussing why he is so kind with the guy he just know 1month... Thats is Peete attitude so kind with hes family,dont be so greed just take what u got... Im very glad have friend like Peete and u all in family thats really like to help each other im in this Family alredi happy... Very Happy dammit, mizz u all Sad really hard to see each other... catch u all in YM
Back to top Go down
Randy
Amateur
Randy

this is my story Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is my story   this is my story Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:16 am

Ha ha ha,you have been trapped by noob Peter geek and lazy there you go I'll come at CS bounce bounce remember the right switch is mine Basketball geek
Back to top Go down
Roary
Amateur
Roary

this is my story Empty
PostSubject: hahahaha   this is my story Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:37 am

I'll be the one who will watch out u from behind at switch Randy Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

this is my story Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is my story   this is my story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down